Friday, April 6, 2012

Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

Well I have thick wavy/curly hair that is kinda dry and I use a wet2dry straightener (when my hair is dry) and it takes me about an hour to do my hair. My hair then only stays straight for about 1/3 of the day before it starts to get all poofy and wavy, especially if it is humid out. If it is humid my hair wont last a second! lol Any way I got about $200 for Christmas and I really want some clothes and such but I keep hearing how great the Chi is and I'm trying to decide if it is really worth the money. If you have it, please let me know how you like it and if you do like it, why? Thanks so much everyone! :)



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

Get a Sedu



Folica.com



You won't regret it



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

I think you can get is from Sally Beauty Supply for like, $60-70. I have thick, frizzy, wavy, difficult hair and it works like a charm for me.



Just make sure you don't pay too much for it.



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

i used to have the wet-2-straight straightener and now i have the CHI and yes it is worth every cent.



it doenst burn up your hair and it straightens MUCH better and quicker than the wet-2-straight.



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

It is the best straightener out there. I have curly hair (African American) and it is the only one my San Francisco avant garde hairdresser or I will use.



Your hair can stand high temps. of heat but it is the amount of time you spend on it with heat that matters. With the chi I can do my hair in about avg 30 mins after air drying or blow drying with my chi hairdryer. Don't use any oils or anything with silicone when straightening hair. The chi seals the cuticles of your hair which is what gives a great natural shine to your hair.



Although I just started to use a heat protectant spray and my hair is looking even better. ( aveda, specific, Vo5) are the ones I tried and will recommend them all. I like V05 because the mist is so light.



But anyways back to the chi. I have been using one for 6 years and I am on my second one. Never let a friend borrow your chi because they won't treat it the way you will. If you drop your chi it will not work the same. You can get one on overstock for about 89.99. I didn't like the turbo one because the red velvet got fried and very ugly. Who puts velvet on a hot tool anyways.



POINT IS



GET THE CHI



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

Yes it is, but dont use it everyday..



it fried my hair after a while, i had it for like 2 yrs but the cermaic plates are all F;d up now, and inside it rele metal (it was proven to me) and metal burns your hair, so honestly i wouldn't recommend it, theres better flat irons out right now, ten times better than the CHI, so just look around. Maybe you'll find something else thats ten times more worth it.



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

yes, it is worth it, but it is going to be more than $60-70 it will be more like $100-120, i know because i have one!



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

I would consider the Brazilian Keratin Treatment first.It makes your hair straight but there are many other benefits over the chi.



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

I used to have a CHI--they are great for the 1st couple of months and then after that it starts taking FOREVER to heat up and you'll need to wash the plates A LOT otherwise they get all messed up--espically if you use straighting spray. I had my CHI for about 2 years--then I was getting so sick of it taking forever to heat up and not straighting my hair right so I went out and bought a T3. So far its worked really good for me and the plates haven't gotten dirty yet. They only thing is if you have really thin hair it won't work on it--my friend has really thin hair and I tried to straighten her hair and it didn't work. But other than that it works really really good, I have no complaints about it other than the price! (I spent about $250 on it)



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

i have iso iron there really great u can find some deals for 100-150



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

Not much a hair person but I figure I could give you my personel oppinion. I would not even consider paying that much money for getting my hair or anyones hair done. If you hair looks anything like your picture, you do not need to do anything to it.



LOL



OIF 2003



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

yea i guess



Chi Hair Straightener worth the money?

Yes the chi is worth every penny plus some!!! Look on ebay, they have them for about $99

No comments:

Post a Comment